Under the supervision of the Director, the .Net Developer designs, modifies, develops, writes and
implements software programming applications and components; supports and/or installs
software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established
guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
• Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
• Design, code and test new Windows and web software applications
• Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
• Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
• Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
• Create technical specifications and test plans
Candidates ideally would possess 3-5 years of experience and/or Bachelors Degree in
Computer Science; have the ability to work and consult with colleagues as well as
individually; have the ability to consult and communicate closely with management/
supervisor of the company as well as with Novo Consultants, Inc. staff.