REGISTRARS IN ONCOLOGY
- Initial contracts of 1 year (in certain cases could be up to 2 years) or 6 months.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 4500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Registrar positions.
- 3 weeks holidays every semester
Requirements and Qualifications:
1. The candidates must be registered in the IMC or at the end of the process.
2. Candidates should have a minimum experience of 5 years experience in the chosen specialty. All candidates that have just finished their specialty or are going to do it in the near future will be highly considered for this post.
3.The level of English requested is very high (equivalent at least to a C1 level). HSE recommend to pass the IELTS or oet exam if you want to increase the possibilities to find a job.
4. All doctors should have completed their specialist training in a country of the EU or had their specialist title recognized in one of these countries. All candidates that have finished their BMQ in a EU country ( or have convalidated this title in a EU country) and have been at least 3 years practicing in the chosen speciality in a EU country can be considered for a post as a registrar in Ireland.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English using the Apply Online Box below. Please specify on the subject of the the specialty and grade to which you are applying. Extra and more precise information on the job places will be given once we receive the CVs.