As a global reputable Company, Hess Corporation currently needs the services of competent and qualified professionals to increase its workforce. The following positions in various fields of engineering are currently open to the general public with the right qualifications and experience. They are;
Chemical engineers, Natural gas engineers, Oil drilling engineers, Oil exploration engineers, Oil well engineers, Production Engineers, Reservoir Engineers, Geological and petroleum Technicians, Geoscientists, Industrial Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Mining and Geological Engineers.
Others are; Data Analytics Project Advisor Jobs, Reliability Operator - Gas Plant, Data Scientists, Procurement Analysts, Craft Logistics Specialists, Sr Accounting Analysts and Accounting Associates.
BASIC ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Enters work notifications in SAP
• Communicates work activities accurately in the system (shift changes, log books, SAP follow-ups)
• Responsible for executing continuous improvement activities and providing feedback through appropriate channels
• Facilitation of safe work permitting processes
• Complies with all Hess Rules and guidance (energy isolation, confined space, hot work)
• Clearly communicates applicable Hess policies and procedures relevant to work activities
• Coaches on safety aspects of the job and work location
• Process Safety Management (PSM) Regulations – knowledgeable on how work needs to be conducted to be regulatory compliant (e.g., aware of signage requirements, training requirements, and operation requirements).
• Industrial / oilfield experience
• Basic computer skills (Microsoft, SAP)
• Mechanical aptitude
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of safety requirements and practices
• HND or equivalent is required as the least qualification.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (B.Eng.), (B.Eng.Sc.), (B.S.E.) and it’s equivalents.
• Applicants with Masters Degrees are also eligible to apply.
• Continuous Improvement – 10%
• Process Execution – 60%
• Problem Solving / Decision Making – 25%
• Leadership / Coaching –5%
• Market related and negotiable
• Field Time (“go see”, meetings/collaboration) – 90%
• Desk Time (admin, invoices, data analysis, emails) – 10%
The Hess Way of Working refers to competencies considered absolute pre-requisites for success. How you deliver results is as important as what you achieve. Every employee is expected to demonstrate the behaviors within these competencies to be considered an effective performer and, ultimately, earn career growth opportunities.
• Builds Trusted Relationships
• Develops Talent
• Creates Effective Teams
• Thinks Strategically
• Inspires Innovation
• Demonstrates Courage
• Drives Continuous Improvement
• Makes Quality Decisions
• Delivers High Performance
How to Apply:
It is noteworthy that Hess is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. competent and qualified applicants should send their CVs and Cover Letters to the office of the Human Resources Department of Hess Corporation using the appropriate link provided.